The mission of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta (UUCA) is to foster a community of faith that encourages and supports our individual spiritual quests out of which we act together for social justice.
Acting out of our values, and in accordance with our mission, UUCA will give to the world:
- A vibrant faith community for spiritual seekers that worship together, embracing lifelong religious learning and respecting different spiritual journeys.
- A loving community that provides support and care for others through both the best and the most difficult of times.
- A safe and welcoming community where all are valued.
- Children and youth, centered in the values of our religious community and nurtured in love, who are compassionate leaders in seeking justice and peace.
- People with a passion for social and economic justice who work together for human rights and a sustainable environment.
- A creative community that challenges us to see the world with new perspectives and gives voice to the human spirit through music and the Arts.
We are a place where hope is born – Hope that we as a congregation, nation, and world can live harmoniously, with arms that can reach across great divides to offer support, find friendship, and make peace. We give these gifts to the world.